1. While www.EducationOnClick.com endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, www.EducationOnClick.com does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. www.EducationOnClick.com may make changes to the material on this website at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and www.EducationOnClick.com makes no commitment to update such material. Please note that you will be required to use caution, common sense and good awareness as there are also risks of dealing with persons or people acting under false pretences. By using the website you agree to all risks and agree that www.EducationOnClick.com is not responsible for the acts or omissions of others.
2. The material at this website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, www.EducationOnClick.com provides you with this website on the basis that www.EducationOnClick.com excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this website.
3. www.EducationOnClick.com shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage suffered, of any nature whatsoever as a result of your using this website.
4. ASPL disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to www.EducationOnClick.com and any site with which it is linked.
5. ASPL does not warrant:
The functions, information or links contained on www.EducationOnClick.com or
That its contents will meet your requirements, or
That EducationOnClick.com, or its contents, are fit for any particular purpose, or
That the operation of www.EducationOnClick.com or its contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, or
That defects will be corrected, or
That this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful components.
6. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, legality, veracity, integrity and currency of all content transmitted or otherwise made available using this website and will be solely liable for false, misleading, inaccurate, infringing or other actionable material contained or referred to therein. The ASPL reserves the right to investigate reports of misuse of this website and to edit or remove such content (a) as required by law, (b) to ensure compliance with these Terms, (c) to identify or resolve technical problems or (d) to otherwise protect the rights or property of the ASPL. The ASPL reserves the right to restrict or prohibit your use of this web site in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
7. All monetary transactions done by user are subject to the terms and conditions of the payment gateway partner of www.EducationOnClick.com. ASPL take no responsibility of any discrepancies in relation to payment or transaction. ASPL have full right to consider/re-consider upon request for refund made by any user, for instance, if amount paid by the user is in excess to the number of applications he has applied to ASPL has complete authority to review the college preferences as filled by the user if there is shortfall/excess of payment. Users are required to note their transaction ID as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status.
8. EducationOnClick.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www. EducationOnClick.com, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by ASPL' before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www. EducationOnClick.com. ASPL reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
All rights reserved. Copyright © Aigneis Solutions Private Ltd.
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions for use of this website.
Ask A Question